Friday, March 22, 2013

A Baby Layette for Little Girl

A Baby Layette Gift:
I spent the better part of my free time over the last December and January making a baby layette gift for our friends who are having their first girl after 3 boys!  I ordered a ton of yarn, more than I ended up using, so I made lots of little "extras" to go along with the blanket.

Here's what's in my layette gift (just click the titles for the links):
(Continues after the page break)



Diagonal Gingham Crochet Blanket:

Angel Wings Pinafore: 


Diaper Cover: 


Scalloped Headband (my own design):

Scalloped Bonnets:


Baby Booties:


Flower embellishment on pinafore/headband/bonnets can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Good day!
    Cute!
    Please tell me where in Bangkok is better to buy yarn (flax, hemp, cotton)? What stores have the best selection and prices? Is there anything in Bangkok online yarn shops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry it took so long to get back to you - I had to do a little more research. You can find a related blog entry here: http://crochetbangkok.blogspot.com/2013/05/findingbuying-yarn-in-bangkok.html

      Delete

Any vulgar or disrespectful comments will be deleted.